Wednesday 25 February 2015

Queen of Hearts

Morning all.... Half term  whizzed by, but to be fair February seems to be doing that too..... But I seem to be finally getting my mojo back, so I'd thought I'd share the Valentine's card I made for my Stu this year.....
Since Tamara started "Slinky Tart" I have admired all of her stunning smexy digi's but had not had an opportunity to use one until now!!.... I used the gorgeous "Queen of Hearts" and thankfully Stu loved his card....


And in this closer look, you can hopefully see the glittery  and glossy bits...




Card Recipe
Copics E00, E11, E21, R20
Promarkers: Umber, Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Sandstone
Black, Ice Grey 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Burgundy, Crimson, Red,
Wink of Stella - Clear, Silver, Gold,

I have been inspired to play along at the following challenges:

That's Crafty Challenge - Be Mine Valentine (Fortnightly)
The Stamping Boutique - Hearts (Weekly)
Digi Galore - Anything Goes (Monthly)
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes (Weekly)
Incy Wincy Designs - Distress (Weekly) 
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes (Weekly)


A special thanks to my followers and as always for thanks for dropping by,





1 comment:

  1. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.