Sunday 27 July 2014

Card for Stu

Hi... Sorry I haven't posted for a little while, life has been of madness proportions, the last week or so. After two years of planning, my youngest son George has flown to Florida with his school. Getting a 15 year organized and packed without screaming because every answer you receive consists of a shrug of the shoulders or a "Dunno" probably deserves a complete blog post of its own... Although secretly the house is way too quiet without him....
Then followed, my partner and best friend Stu's birthday, due to his disability Stu's memory is often a source of humor between us as he says he cant remember things, ( I think us females call it selective memory lol) and I spend my life repeating things. So when I saw this stamp from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, I knew it was perfect for his card....

So I kept it quite simple as I wanted the stamp to be center stage.. I cut four squares in contrasting papers and matted them onto black card then matted the digi stamp and positioned it with 3D strips...




Card Recipe

Papers - Me to You, With  Love
Button, Ribbon and Twine from stash


Thanks so much dropping by, I'd love it f you drop by again soon...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.