Sunday 6 July 2014

Hello.......Well you've managed to find me so can I thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and join me on my new adventures... Firstly here on my new blog, where I hope we can chat, have a coffee and share inspiration.. Secondly and most excitedly I have been asked to join the DT for TTPH Challenge Blog (Through The Purple Haze) from August, so I'll have competition news and inspiration for you too.

So to the first card I would love to share with you is using LOTV image Christmas Bunnies in a Stocking. I know, I know a Christmas Card in July but I am really trying to be organised, yeah like that'll last... The paper was from a magazine freebie,matted onto Kraft card stock. I used distressed ink on the edges of the paper, the stamped image, the rose and the sentiment, which was created on the PC. The Stars are created by using the memory-box die precious-stars. This is such a handy die to have, I quite often use the star or the bow part on their own as separate embellishments... ... I coloured the image with Promarkers...


Christmas Cutie

Card Recipe

Promarkers used
Stocking - Burgundy, Berry Red, Red
Bunnies- Ice grey 3,2,1
Hats - Bright Green, Leaf Green/Oasis, Frosted Jade

Distressed Ink Tim Holtz Tea dye
Red and green gems and small rose from stash.





1 comment:

  1. Love the card Andrea and nothing wrong with an early Christmas card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.