Saturday 8 November 2014

A Card For Matt

Hi lovely people.... Hope you are all well today...!!

Today I'd like to share a card I was asked to make by my friend Polly. It was for her eldest son Matt, who after seeing a card I made earlier in the year for his brother had made it quite clear to his Mum that he expected an "Andrea made" card too lol. So when I saw this image by Mo Manning called "Paul Texting" I knew it was perfect as it shares an uncanny resemblance to Matt....

I made the card out of Kraft Card and mated my new papers onto Chocolate Card and the image, I coloured with Promarkers and edged all with Peeled Paint Distress Ink,  .... Most importantly Paula (affectionately known as Polly) was really happy with it and so was Matt....



Card Recipe

Promarkers

Coral, Soft Peach, Almond
Umber, Khaki
Olive, Moss, Pear Green
Terracotta, Spice
Warm Grey 1 & 3, 
Pastel Beige, Chestnut, Caramel

I have been inspired to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet 7 ~ Colour Inspiration ( Fortnightly)
Crafting For The Craic ~ Birthday (Nov 30th)
Creative Knockout ~ Buttons (Weekly)
Southern Girls ~ Boy Themed Project (3 weekly)
A Crafty Mess ~ Anything Goes (Monthly)
Milk Coffee ~ Hand Coloured Image (Fortnightly)
Delightful Challenges ~ Patterns (Weekly)


Thanks as always for dropping by

 



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockout this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card! Love the papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches this week!

    Kez
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :) Thank you for playing with Craft for the Craig ! Henryka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and such a perfect image too.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.