Saturday 22 November 2014

It's Fairy Dust and she's "All Dressed Up"

Hi....I'm so glad you've stopped by, as today I'm sharing a card I made just cos I could lol.... To be honest it was an image I just had to have but I just hadn't had time to use it .... So I found time to indulge and had a ball, she was amazing fun to colour and I was really pleased with the final card !!!!
Which turns out to be a double win, as I noticed that one of my favourite digi company's "All Dressed Up" are doing a DT call and as the term starts in January, (and if I was lucky enough to be chosen), I now feel I have the time to commit to another team....

So why did I not use an ADU image I hear you cry!!! lol....Well I'm not entirely sure, but there a lots of beautiful entry's, most of them using an ADU image and so me being me I thought I'd just do what I do best and be a little different.....

So the image I've used is called "Fairy Dust" and is created by the amazingly talented Tamara at The Stamping Chef.

And here she is!!!!


And a closer look


Card Recipe

Skin Copics ~ E00 E11 E211 R20
 Promarkers ~ Vermilion, Shocking Pink, Fuchsia, 
Tan, Caramel, Burnt Sienna
Bright Green, Lime, Lime Zest
Wink of Stella ~ Clear and Gold


Spellbinders Nestabilities  ~ Ovals and Scalloped
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterfly Die ~ Memory Box
Papers ~ Love Letters
Gems from Stash

I've been inspired by:

All Dressed Up ~ DT Call
The Stamping Chef ~Anything Goes (Weekly)
Sister Act ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
In the Pink ~ KISS (Weekly)
 The Corrosive Challenge ~ Girly (Monthly)
Papertake Weekly ~ Girly (Weekly)

Good luck to all those who have applied, and especially good luck to those who have to choose, what a tough choice ahead of them..... 
As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you do so again soon....








3 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS!!! A fabulous fun image and so gorgeously PINK!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink this time... hope we see you back here soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Girlie card Andrea.. Thank you for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly... Good Luck..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I really like those pretty papers you used.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up DT call and wishing you good luck.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.