Thursday 27 August 2015

Bride to Be


Good morning my lovelies.... It's so great you're here..... So this is the last week of my holiday, it has just whizzed by.... I haven't achieved even half of what I wanted to achieve .... Hey hum lol, nothing new there then...
So today I'm sharing a card I made using a gorgeous digi stamp by Sherri Baldy called "The Bride"....

I coloured her with Pro markers, and used ink around the edge of the oval. I used a light grey and dark grey shimmer card as matts to compliment the subtle glitter in the the papers I used.... I was actually quite pleased with her lol....



The inside....






Card Recipe

Promarkers
Tim Holtz - Vintage Velvet/Tattered Rose
Papers - First Edition, Noir et Chic
Sentiment - LOTV

I'm entering the following challenges;
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything/Long Hair
Simon Says - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Lots of Layers


As always, thank you so much for stopping by,



12 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea this is a gorgeous card I love the image of the bride she is beautiful. I agree the holiday just seems to have whizzed by and I haven't achieved what I set out to do either. Enjoy the rest of your time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Love the inside too! Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea, a lovely design and stunning papers........your 'bride' is adorable and beautifully coloured along with fabulous embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Chalenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thanks for joining us at Besties UK -Carol UK DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! I love image and papers! Beautiful layout!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and elegant card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD !
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. thank you for joining us at crafty gals corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Besties UK hugs Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the vintage look of this card, it's really lovely. Thanks for jouning us at My Besties UK. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card for a bride to be Andree! The image is just too cute!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.