Friday 21 August 2015

To Have and To Hold



Hi all....I know, I know... Two blog posts in so many days lol...I'm on a roll what can I say...If you pop by regularly, (and if not, welcome). I have hinted that life is throwing me a few curve balls at the moment and thus my craft time and mojo have both taken off on their holidays and have become very absent.... So as these curve balls are here for a while, I have decided to take the pressure off myself and step down from Creative Craft Cottage..... It has been a short journey but an enjoyable one, but I need to focus on myself and my family... 

So this will be my last project for Creative Card Cottage... We are sponsored this time by

Sponsor

and I was given "To Have and To Hold" to use....



I kept the design simple and let the stamp be the star of the show.... It was coloured with Promarkers and matted on dark Grey shimmer card....

I have entered the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (ends 26th August) 
Inky Chicks - Hearts (ends 8th August)

Thanks as always for dropping by...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea this is a gorgeous wedding card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image Andrea, just perfect for a wedding!
    Love the hearts too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.