Friday 19 September 2014

Christmas Soldier ~ Cute As A Button DT

Good morning all....Ohhh!!!! what a week I'm having, everything I touch seems to break, fall or disappear lol.... Lets hope next week bestows on me better luck as I have lots of baking to do for our Macmillian week at work...

Anyway, I digress....

 I'm just sharing a card that may inspire you to enter our challenge this month at  "Cute As A Button".....  He is called the "Christmas Soldier" and he's rather cute....

For this one, I made an easel card out of a pre-made card, coloured with my Promarkers I then mounted red music paper onto Kraft card and cut three strips of green paper and mounted them onto the music paper....I mounted the image onto the card and on this occasion I used pre-made poinsettias and a felt holly swirl....I used Glossy Accents on the Candy Cane to make it look shiny and a green "Wink of Stella" glitter pen on the poinsettias and the leaf on his hat...




Card Recipe:

Promarkers:
Skin ~ Soft Peach, Oatmeal, Blush
Uniform ~ Burgundy' Berry, Red
Holly/Leaf ~ Pine, Holly
Boots/Key ~ Ice Grey  2,3,4,

Papers, Swirls and Poinsettia from stash

I've been inspired to join in at:

Krafting Kimmie ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
613 Avenue Create ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
ABC Christmas ~ Something Festive (Fortnightly)
Crafting from the Heart ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
Suzy Bee ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
Love to Scrap ~ Anything Goes (Fortnightly)


Thanks as always for popping by to my blog, and have a great week.....







1 comment:

  1. Great card, I love the poinsettias

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.