Monday 1 September 2014

Whoopsie Daisy CAS

Hi...So lovely of you to drop by.

I have two cards to share with you today...My first today is my DT card for TTPH (Through The Purple Haze) challenge blog. Please pop by and enter whilst looking at the other DT makes. We also have a facebook page, we'd love you to come and say hi...
I am both proud and fortunate to create with such a lovely, caring, team of ladies, though most have never met each other there is a sense of care, support and acceptance that is normally saved for that of long term friends.... So enough mushy stuff (don't worry it's very rare for me lol) and so on to this weeks card...

Our theme this week is CAS (clean and simple) and our sponsors are Whoopsidaisy Digis. Sadly she has to my knowledge no name but is from page 606...

I coloured her in various shades of pinks with my Promarkers and mounted the image onto white card and trimmed it. This was to make it sturdy enough to stitch around the edge which I did by hand... Apologies for the wonky stitches not my best.... Note to ones self, do not try and stitch a card when fighting the beginnings of a migraine.... I then mounted it on to a pre bought pink card and added a stamped sentiment and a silk rose from stash....





Card Recipe
Promarkers
Skin - Soft Peach, Oatmeal, Blush Cheeks - Blossom
Clothing - Antique Pink, Dusky Pink, Dusky Rose, Pale Pink
Tim Holz - Pokey Tool
Pink card, Thread and Rose from Stash

I've been inspired to the following challenges:
Scribble and Scrap ~ Anything Goes



Have a lovely day and if you have time, pop by for my second post, my very first DT card for "Cute As A Button" later this morning...  as always, thanks for dropping by...


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea what a lovely card...and dusky pink is really lovely...beautiful work..

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Andrea! love the stitching. Great coloring. TFS.

    Katya Bess
    TTPH DT
    www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.