Monday 15 September 2014

Tomboy Trouble....

Hi lovely people, so glad you could make it back again..... Time for another challenge at TTPH and today the theme is 'Anything Goes' and our sponsor is Kenny K.... I have used the very lovely "Tomboy Trouble" and I have to say she was great fun to colour, which made the card easy to come together... However I have a confession to make, I can't find my list of the promarkers I used, I'm really sorry not like me at all......

I matted and layered the spotty paper onto Kraft card, I edged all the paper and the images with "Tea Dye" ink....I cut the banner out in Kraft card and again in the blue paper and layered onto two of the banners and used a distressing tool on the floral paper...








Side view



Card Recipe:

Papers, Winter Wishes ~ Lili of the Valley/Stash
Swirl ~ Marianne Designs
Tags ~ Lili of the Valley
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies ~ Bunting



I have been inspired by the following challenges:


Crafts Galore Encore ~ (Monthly)
Kenny K ~ Anything Goes Twist Fall
That Craft Place ~ Sentimental
Scribble and Scrap ~ Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo ~ Something feminine
I Love Promarkers ~ Feeling Distressed (Weekly)

Thank you' for all your wonderful and supportive comments, I adore reading them and as always for dropping by.....










7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the image and colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is cute. Love the card layout and coloring of your image. :D
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is amazing bless you for playing at that craft place hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at we do doobadoo, lovely colouring and image, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Make A Card Challenge #9, Dawn DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea you always make beautiful cards & it's a pleasure being on the TTPH DT with you. I'm now speaking with my Kenny K's Krafty Krew hat on. Thanks so much for entering. It's a gorgeous card. great colouring (even with mystery Promarkers :P). The soft colours are perfect together and I love all those die cuts.

    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the brown and blue colour combo, and that bunting die cut is fab too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.